Kathy Jalensky has been ranked Kenosha County's top real estate agent virtually every year since 1984. Her secret to success has been staying in close contact with her clients throughout their transaction and paying attention to detail every step of the way.
Kathy has the unique ability to anticipate, avoid and overcome problems (if they arise). She's a skilled negotiator who has experience with every type of real estate transaction and she's ready to help your family reach their dreams. Kathy is also continuously learning about the most innovative systems, ideas and marketing techniques at conferences around the United States.
Kathy and her husband Jim are proud to call Kenosha County home. Kathy she enjoys entertaining, gardening, and dedicating her time and talent to her church - St. Anne's Catholic Church in Pleasant Prairie.
A few words from Kathy:
"My Mission Statement is that I will loyally represent my clients by placing your interest above all others.
My Reputation, Honor, Respect and Integrity are the foundations of my business."
STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS
KATHLEEN C JALENSKY
JALENSKY REAL ESTATE SERVICES LLC
- Co-Realtor of the Year 2011
- Member in good standing of the Kenosha Realtors® Association since 1984
- Member in good standing of the Wisconsin Realtors® Association since 1984
- Member in good standing of the National Realtors® Association since 1984
- Graduate of the Realtors® Associates - Designation GRI 1987
- Kenosha Realtors® Association Honor Society - Award
- Graduate of the Certified Residential Specialist - Designation CRS 1996
(Only 5% of the Realtors® and Realtor® Associates have earned the CRS Designation)
- Member of the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council Inc. - Designation ABR 1998
- Member in good standing with the Metro Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the Professional Standards Tribunal Committee for the Kenosha Realtors Association
- Member of the Professional Standards Tribunal Committee for the Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Co-Chairperson of the Professional Standards Committee 1984 – 2000
(Responsibilities - Chairperson of the Tribunal Court Hearings regarding Ethics hearings and Grievance hearings.)
- Mediator for the Kenosha Realtors® Association - 1986 – Present
- Board of Directors for the Kenosha Realtors® Association
- Continuing Education as required by the Wisconsin Statues and Administrative Code relating to the Practice of Real Estate (RL25.05 Continuing Education Requirements)
- Board of Directors with the Multiple Listing Service for the Kenosha Board of Realtors®
- Parliamentarian for the Kenosha Realtors Association
- Member of the By-Laws Committee for the Kenosha Realtors Association
- Member of the Personnel Committee for the Kenosha Realtors Association
- Teacher of the Ethics portion for the Orientation to new member of the Kenosha Realtors Association
- Condemnation Commissioner for the City of Kenosha
- Invited member of the Kenosha Area Convention & Visitors Bureau Board of Directors
- Member of Kenosha Women's Network since 1986
If I can answer any questions or be of more help to you, please contact me.